posted at6:36 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Alright. Here's My Day.
I didn't have a great morning, I swear. My mum seem to be sleeping with me every single morning now. I just don't like it can? Is like, that time we sick at the same time, then recently I just got recover. BECAUSE I TOOK PANADOL & she 'Hard teeth' la, insist of not eating panadol, don't wanna see doctor. makes me so damn piss off can. so NOW MY EVERY MORNING WILL BE HAVING FEVER AND OUGHT TO TAKE 2 PILLS OF PANADOL BEFORE I OFF TO SCHOOL, if not I'll be fever-ing in school. Darn.
Had our prelims oral today. My oral examiner is Mrs V. Didn't make any big mistakes and the conversation is so personal, though. whereby, I really cant be bother with those questions! Question 1 was alright, but question 2 was
' will you choose to confront to you friends or to your family member?'
my first thought was, family? hmm, is mily please. so of course I'll choose the friends.
so well, after it saw shoe so eat instant noodles while killing time to wait for others. went compass to get my de other hair band cause IT WENT DISAPPEAR!? so crap damn. even played at Best Denki* with the speaker bass. &&&&&& IWANNA GET IPOD TOUCH Laaaaaaaaaaaaa! 16G! OH MYYY. went back school alone cause shoe going home to sleep, meet up guys and went leon's house to rock-a-band. Same usual, but this time no vocalist. so uh ummm. i sleep while we slack. then HOME SWEET HOME NOW.

