posted at7:52 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Back!
Sort of mug at compass today, ah, wish me luck for tomorrow emaths.
Today paper was kinda.... alright.... ya... physic is getting so complicated and i'm trying to trace back by doing 10 years series. . so ya!
This post is clearly for CK(chun kang), as our relation were fraught. =[
.jpg)
YES, that's me and CK.
As I have no idea, and maybe you or I think too much. You're stress over the mid year, I know, I can see from you. worrying about the amaths, but you did well though. as I'd told you before, dont take me words at all. I've treat you as my 'joking buddy'. should Isay, don't be so mingy laaa'=] you can always just apporach to me and tell me this and that, as least we could clear our doubt, so both of us will feeel better=) Your msn personal message said, ' what have I done wrong', actually there's nothing wrong at all, nothing. just dont have to worry about this all things at all!=]
That's all, dont think too much & yes, Chun Kang Is My Friend=]