posted at10:00 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hey Peops, I'm Bore. so went to some part of singapore to take pictures. give comments pleaaaaaaaaaase.

Before going out, I took my guitar. went places such as SMU, campus green. Istana Park.









The reflection is one that attracts me=]

.

.

.

In between the walk, I've realised this building, but i aint have any idea, so I decided to walk in. Guess what, I walked into National Museum! I couldn't beileve it. but ya, it's true





This is the build whereby i dont even know-.-"

& this is the one that attracts me!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah! It's Huge. No joke!

Went second floor, and got stop by the guard. but i talked to the guard and he allows me to visit the History of the Local Food=]

The Root Of Char Kawy Teow

This is how they sell Kueh TuTu in the Past!

What's that? FOR YOU TO SMELL THE HERBS! * i smelled pepper*-.-"

The varieties of choosing your kueh design=]

See from the video they played? IS SATAY!

That's All! Bye!

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com