posted at11:24 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi Guys. I'm Freaking/Damn/Really... tired now.
SS Lesson for today were just boring and fine. hmm. then got so bore to wait for hours beofre my training start. Bought guitar to school though, learnt new song and it's coooooooooool!

Training was a bitch. I didn't like it at all. serious. just like none other 300m with hurldes? you must be wondering, Hmmm, run 200m with hurldes and run the last 100m? NAH. first, you run 150m, you dont even know the chicken steps in order to cross the hurdles, and everything was wrong. once i correct it, i realise, I HAVE NO ENERGY LEFT. cRAP. timing was like hmmm, nasty, for the last, i just hit the hurdles down. ENOUGH. BREAK.

tomorrow is english prelim oral. well, good luck guys, it never been easy in your life, expect the unexpected. well well, tomorrow shall be a boring daaay. Take care guys.

Ciaos.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com