posted at10:09 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Okay, currently jolly shandy-ing cum carlsberg-ing.
Well, Today went for our CIP, flag day. well, our class destination for today was Woodland MRT. but once we reach there, is like OTHER PEOPLE ALSO SNACTING FROM US. shall not elaborate the whole process but got quite a few interesting stuffs though. I'll like to thank all the muslim for being so generous! They never fail to donate once we approch to them.
First, we were at the alighting bus area, but sooner or later, the whole flock of us crowd together and scared some of the elderly away. ohmy, even I, myself, also got scared laaa. so me and pohyee decided to walk to the the other side of the alighting point. Whoooooooooops! the respond is actually much better la, so eventually, I got tired after asking so many people to donate.
So I stand at one side, waving at people, showing them my tin with a smile.
& happen I waved at one lady(a girl?), ya, showing my smile with my tin. she's kinda pretty & her figure was just nice. Ops! Hahahahhas! but unfortunately she didn't wanna donate any. so i walked to pohyee to chit chat la. THEN! YA, THEN! I felt someone tapping my back, so I turned and IT'S THAT LADY. Wakakakaka. For instant I was shock . she dropped her coin and ran, frogetting to grab a piece of sticker from me. So call her again, SHE RAN EVEN FASTER THIS TIME. LOL!
Awesome Babe right? Hahas!
After the flag thingy, group of boys went to Plaza to makan slack. we chatted alot of guys stuffs. more like bonding though. not long after slacking, all went homeeeeeeeee.

is taken last year, anyway, that's adeline=]

Ajisen Officially Opened!
Once I reach home, at 4.30, I got ask to go out for dinner at 5. that's was sudden, & I stay kinda far. so meet up adeline and melody at compass. & we tried the new Ajisen that have just opened today. I like the noodles!! At first I thought after a few mouth of the noodles, you will get sick of it. but the ramen turn out to be nicer and tastier. after which, we slacked and went to buy drinks. before we were about to home sweet home, adeline saw Angela, Huiqing, Ziya. so we chat around 15minutes!? Hahahaas! was a funny and interesting conversation though=]] then then.. we really homesweethome.
Walking to my bus-stop I saw Perry and Alexander. Ohmy, Maris Gather*
That's all for my day!
Tonight, is the night that light have shine.
The tears you have cried has completely crash my line.
It's alright , cause you have already lost your fight, from the start
Ciaos!