posted at6:51 PM by Shiyi
Monday, May 12, 2008
School. Result-ed( no such english btw-.-")
Darn, i swear , Argh! my amaths, i shouldn't get 39/70 caaaan! should be 45/70. I remember I've staple the answer sheet together, END UP MY LAST 2 QUESTION WENT DISAPPEAR! I spotted the mistake for question 13 and YET! Argh!!!! Ohmy, ding tong DARN.
was walking to bus stop with chu kang, then we were chatting. he told me that he have 9 points for the best 3 subjects, so I counted mine and realised I got 11 point, which mean, I'm not able to promote to secondary 5 and might retain OR enroll to ITE. ding tong DARN. Cmon peops, lets mug real hard and our Os Chinese just round the corner! Work hard!
Back home, I was even discussing with my brother about both our future, realise he wasted 3 years, while I wasting 4 years from now. so both of us were getting the best solution to get the 3~4 years at a faster way. Hmmm. . that's real bad.
Nap and went for training laaaaaa. . . .
Satisfied with the work-out, did 200m-hurdles, first was 28.2, 27.8,31.5 ===> 29.16
second set both still maintain 29.1, 29.2. but now my leg are feeling soft & jelly. Argh!
Shiyi Shall eat more and forget his figure! Cause he need to hit 60kg before JUNE!=]Ciaos!
Words that meant to Say, Shall keep quite for Today
It's Harder Than What I've Thought