posted at1:08 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 18, 2008

Seriously, I dont even know why am I, myself, doing things that belongs to future and giving up what is should be accomplised now? Alright, maybe no one will even understand. Have you guys even wonder, 'Why there's future' you might even wanna say, 'Tomorrow is your future, future never ends! Face it & live with it, there's no why for future'. To me, this is such a navie answer, no offence though. Let see, from this kind of question, I'll ask you, What's about with 'tomorrow'? will you be fine? do you have enough money? by planning this all shit, you're already planning your future. ohmy. Yeah, I argee, I'm already planning mine future. Frankly saying, I'm already lagging 4 years behind compared to other. In another word, when my friend start working at 24, I'll be still studying getting a job at age 28. By that time, they already have steady income while I just started growing from the bottom of the root.
Humph! Understand?

The upcoming following post, NO OFFENCE TO PEOPLE. JUST MY THOUGHT. AHBENGS & LIANS. CAN DONT READ.
Okay, Typical Beng/s & Lian/s have the same characteristic. follow the trend. wear skinny, slipper, big size shirt, blasting techno, thick make-up, using the same language. that's what i see the same thing in them. Lian get a beng, just for security and safety. if beng still reading, let me ask you a question, DO YOU THINK THAT SHE WILL ALAWAY STICK TO YOU AND GET MARRY? that's very straight-forward. Hummm. I have no idea as i dont even have one. Or maybe cause you enjoying it, what i can say, All The Way. Dont curse and swear in the end=]
What about why beng wanna get lian? cause they cant get good girls, got rejected by all the girls?did you got substantive by what I said? Humph, or just craving for something?In actual fact, typical bengs and lians is always in secondary school life, I dont know what the hell they thinking but some guys just can't see that their in a trap. base on my sister infomation, ITE got more guys then girl. most of them is STILL typical bengs to create trouble in school. while most lians getting along with poly guys. my brother even say, lian change during poly life, CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CANT SURVIVE IF THEY CONTINUE TO BE IN THEIR WAY. so bengs, is its time to change? or carry on? is your choice.
once again, no offence. cause I felt sad for you all, sometime

Ciaos~



world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com