posted at9:28 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a schooooooooooooooooool day.
PE-ed. &Yue Heng, if you were my enemy, I will hate you to the core. You actually know how to score while playing tricks on us. Whoops!=]
We were doing things that are great during english lesson, awesome, speechless which is Picture Discussion. well, why I wanna say this out, just to beware if mrs lee really read my blog as she say she'll search! =.-"

Training was alright. Seriously Alright. Got injured after crossing the last hurdle, my left toe just knock against the hurdle. Argggggggggggh! 300m twice. Darn. Loved.(not really-.-")

short post, but there will be long thoughts for todaaaays!

Well, Bet you still have no idea with answer. & i know you can't be bother after i said about your message. Anyway, This my actual answer, I saved in my phone though.
"Textbook answer, Cause I get to have bigger connection of friends.
But for my Own Answer, I think I shall get moving on and not staying at the spot
as i see a clear picture of it. the 'it' is, yeah. you know"
frankly saying, I aint thinking of making friend with her.
During Jalan Kayu Trip, iIve type this message out & forget to post. See.
My heart sink, no words can express through the ink.
my leg turned soft, seem like I can't move on.
the memories in my mind, has already started to fly.
Can you anyone knows how I feel?
Yesterday-ed!
After having sometime, I had made up my mind.
I was hoping you to stay, but it seems like you're pushing me away.
9.25, the time were blind, I can't even find where am I.
I'm Tired, I'm Moved, by de all the small little things you do.
the following link to the first thought.
I,
move on by faking a smile.
Saying things that answer may never be found.
Hoping you'll be fine for a while.
Any mistakes found, sorry. that's me. Shiyi.
Ciaos!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com