posted at8:23 PM by Shiyi
Friday, May 23, 2008
Yesterday. Played 'Rockband at leon's house, with enwei brenda. that's all.
TODAY
Hmmm, the last class with MA LI. frankly saying, i still dont know why so many people dont like her teaching style. is boring. . but kinda carefree , which i enjoys it very much. Well, but i'm not going to see her again. i really wish not to. whatever it is. O level coming. go go go go go.
Training was like shit again today. but i didn't complete it due to PTM. I got irritated by what mrs ong said. seriously. like example, ' Shiyi, is very emotional,
(I was thinking which emotion she trying to refer to)easily got panic when he go sit for his paper. He is like already at his play mode'. Darn. what's her problem? Complaining to my mum? hmm, i've no choice but talk back to her. ' Hey Mrs Ong, I know I'm already in my play mood,
why? Cause I cant be bother with it. please get this right' seriously I have no offence & why the hell should I get panic when I'm not? yes, I'd freak out your emaths paper, do you think I can study? reason is still with me, no point posting here. but yeah, I just got irritated by what she said. any N6 people reading it, dont make up your story and go tell mrs ong. you can just keep it to yourself.
Any other thing, my conduct is like 'Good'? I asked why, mrs ong told me is about my Attendance for Track. my term 2 attendance is like -/7 . AYE, I'VE ATTENDED MY TRAINING. I ONLY KNOW I SKIP 3 TRAININGS, BUT MISS GUO, DO YOU KNOW THAT OTHER 4 TRAININGS I HAVE ATTENDED ALSO EQUALLY IMPORTANT FOR MY CONDUCT? OHMYYYYYYYYYYY! FIRST PLACE I SHOULD NOT HAVE SIGNED THAT FREAKING PIECE OF PAPER. STOP RUSHING ME TO GET THINGS DONE, I'VE LEARNT. WATCH OUT.
What I've said. no offence to all them. Just words that I wanna scream it out. BUT. please get the things right. As all teachers always say that secondary school is where you take off for your future. so my
conduct also EQUALLY IMPORTANT for the future. & this also can clearly show, teacher just have not enough time to understand form class better? maybe because school shortage of teachers ba. Well, hopefully I'll be able to get my conduct back. & Sorry if anyone of the chers saw this? but I'm just annoyed and irritated by it. Darn.
IHATEHYPOCRITES ; HYPOCRITESHATEME