posted at9:19 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, June 28, 2008

Alright!
Just now went to meet melody and start doing elearn. crap. I've finish most of the work AS OTHER CAN'T BE OPEN TILL I GOT THE PROGRAM.
In between the work, realise that express and N(A) almost doing the same thing. so kinda cheat abit? hahas. Went lincoln's house and continue to do elearn, but I played maple instead =X

Had BBQ as is a celebration for lincoln advance birthday. Enjoy it very much, especially NICHOLES PECK! HE MAYBE ABIT HOMO-SEXUAL BUT HE'S A FUNNY FELLOW AFTER. He keeps seducing me and keep drinking non-stop too. At first I cant take it, but later I went on and shoot him ;DD

After it, Back home and now blogging!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com