posted at11:38 AM by Shiyi
Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Whooops. Went bugis jalan jalan, wahahaha! damn shiok. >.<

fix my spec & bought a dozen J.CO . Waited for 15 minutes for my turn and 10 minutes to pay the donuts, why so long? cause the first few lady bought dozens of donuts back. End up, Oreolody finish. Screwed. Remember, 'One Is Never Enough!'
okay, now my leg hurt like shit. I also have no idea. when I massage it, I cant even feel the pain. you know how contridicting or not? Argh! lalalas. darn.
Does it really true that, you're mentally sick, so you have to approch to a counseller?
NAH, it making worse. First, from what I think. DOES COUNSELLER KNOWS HOW WE FEEL? Second, like as if they experience what others did.(or maybe they hear more than what they experience so think very professional?) Third, if that fellow is perfectly alright? then what for have to go to counseller? does it means that going counseller you will become better? yes yes, they will, BUT WHAT IF THEY DONT, THEY GOT WORSE?? so counseller will asking them come back chit chat, talk talk, pay the damn 50 plus bucks , Alamak, you all cant treat them better then jolly dont eat other peops money la. okay, I'm damn irritated by counseller for the past few weeks.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com