posted at8:12 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Hey Hey Hey!
Okay. Yesterday went bugis with yue Heng, Enwei, Chukang and yandeng. the purpose of going to bugis IS TO FIND CHU KANG CULTURAL NIGHT attire. Walk the whole bugis, got a few selected pants, but end up he didn't want to buy it. I also dont know why.
At first they thought of buying Sam & kelvin pants. Then yh was helping ck to choose. As you know S&K will have women section at the left and mem section at the right. As they thought the whole shop,
even me, have lots of varities to choose. CK thought of skinny and went to try the skinny, the size is 29 and it cant suit him. So we took his size, which is 33. HE ALSO CANNOT FIT. So we thought he was fat. So yh went to try. also got stuck. So we were suspecting. Chu kang realise and say, "OH! We are at the women section!" then all of us quickly walk out of the shop.
We train back to Seng kang , eat ciaos.
Today. Woke up at 10.30. play maple and thought of skipping the final. But, aiya, just a race, just go la. Actually I'm freaking out. Ohmy la. Met David, got what we suppose to get and bus-train-ed down to bukit gombak stadium. Once we reach, we went to take our number tag and that guy told us that is already collected! so we call sebastian and avinash, both also have n o number tag. no choice but draw our own number tag. so warm-up and race.
When the gun was shot, My reaction was very very very slow. i'm in the lane 6 la. only have 1 guy infront of me, so when i start to run, brandon has already over take me. I took a glance at them, i realise i was in the 3rd posistion! so I was delighted for instant. But during the last 100m, I saw Gerald figure appearing slowly, SO I FREAKED OUT! I start chasing then i got jam, so I've failed. i got 4th in the end--

thr result;)
After race went back makan with david and play guitar hero 3 at Best.
That's All!