posted at11:57 PM by Shiyi
Monday, June 2, 2008

okay guys. i gotta make it fast, short post, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A LONG DAY.



Morning went to school for Amaths lesson, me lester were late, we went around searching with baoliang as he also have no idea where is the lesson on. so it took us donkey hours to find the room. just some going through of answer, That's All.



Gym-ed with Cai, Ziya, & Angela. well, I did my own stuffs, & the weather is not helping me at all. so didn't really do much. & Ohmy! Ziya can be sadist at time. serious. I'm scared!



2.15pm. went to emaths class. OH YEAH. WE'VE FINISH OUR TOPIC. so aha. wednesday is a free day~ but it doesn't matter at all, there's training on. After the class, guys went to catch movie~~The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. oh yeah , great show though

We slacked at star buck. Crappy nicely talk ahaas!

That's All . my sister is barking.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com