posted at12:05 AM by Shiyi
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Whhhoooop! finally can use my lappy!
Suppose to meet Avi and David to buy the Prate Sausage, but A message me that he's coming late and dont know where D is. so i go get for A, not, i bumped on D and we bought PS.
Okay, did some light training today. Not bad, as like i say, light training. whule resting and waiting for other guys. we were playing around and COACH PLAYED DJMAX-.-! me avi hao jie sebas and david crowd around coach and teach her how to play. we were like, ' Ah ah, press this button when the notes come down' . so avi went to help and make coach even more confused. hahahas. Coach even thought of confiscate avi PSP just to practice it at home;D
We planned to go swim already, so I say
lets go la, coach heard and she ask where we were going. I have no idea what to say but I reply her with this answer, '
Eh, we going to Avi house'. She replied,'
Go his house for what, WATCH PORN UH?' then a peace of slient, I look at sebas and we started laughing. she add on and ask avi,' You now stay at where?' Avi replied her
Punggol. She gave a question-mark face and say, pond-goal? and it sound like porn-goal, go we started laughing again. LOL.
Played and do lots of stupid stuff at the pool. suppose to just soak our leg but end up we still play, tsk tsk. Well, Guys, All the Best for the finals alright!;D after that we quick wash-up and subway-ed.
While waiting for avi to take away his food. Me and Sebas was crapping about the way to order subway food. Yeah Crap=D
First station, you will order what meal you want , then they will ask you what the size you want. I told sebas , how about Footshort since there's footlong & sebas suggest what if people only wanna eat 4'inch only and not 6'inch? then both of us laugh. nvm move on.
Second station, the vegetables, we found it alright and there's nothing we could crap about.
Third Station, the Sauces, as before that, i told them to add Honey Mustard. I thought it would be nice, but the overcome was terrible, & PLEASE REMEMBER TO TELL THEM TO ADD SWEET ONION AND CHIPOLTE BLAH, is Shiokness. okay, we pretend there's a chinese dont know subway at all, then the worker ask him what sauce he wants in chinese, and he reply, Dark Soya Sauce & wonder would you expect the worker will reply and what expression they will return the chinese guy. So end up, we found it very stupid to have such idea to add soya sauce at it.
Last station, they would ask you whether you would like to make it a meal. So the first reaction I have is,
Happy Kids' Meal? LOL. then sebas add on, '
May I know what's the toy for today?'
'
'
Actually, There's 5 station, but i cant remember excalty which station is for which services, but those I've just said is the flow of the ordering process.

Oringinal

Edited
I think it's nice=]
Bus 156 with david as sebas avi and haojie bus 88 home. so both of us slept the whole journery.
Ciaos Guy.
the one who always got rejected
suffer quietly and accecpt it
the one can always correct it
do get accepted by others
but some of the one would rather destory themselve
'
'
'
'
why? cause they fear of the world