posted at8:07 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello Everyone! You know what's day today!? MY 400M HURDLES heats!
Well, I screwed it. Why? Let me share.
When the gun goes off, I push off from my blocks and started running, and i hit the first hurdle. But that never discourage me to continue to run, as i have already overtook the lane 2 bastard. so i happily run AND HIT THE 2ND HURDLE. wtfuck. i was like,"I DONT ALWAYS HIT THE HURDLES IN THE PAST!' I told myself that if i hit the 3rd hurdle, I shall not give a good damn on the race but finish it with a smile=] ( Ya, i finish it with a smile cause i really hit the 3rd hurdles)

Cab back to school cause i dont wanna stay there. 20 BUCKS OKAAAYS! HAHAHAS
& It feels so good to see your classmate again . just very happy;DDDDDD

Lesssons was boring and syahirah keeps laughing at me! wakaaaao! no matter what i said, she will either roll eye or give me that stupid face or laugh at me. Darn her. LOL.
SSP, kinda day dreaming as I was kinda tired and i slept. whoooops. just tired.

After School, went brenda house. Zhi xiang, Enwei, lizhi,chukang, pohyee and lot lot lot more. Look like a party instead of slacking. hahhas. and i also slept at her house with a guitar. LOL! I COULD ACTUALLY PLAY TILL I SLEEEEEEP!
Did some songs cover and ciaos home!

this is something the chukang have did for me =D


HAHAHAS! SEE HIS PM! WAKAKAKAKA!
Yeah!It's The Fact ;D

after thinking for the whole entire day
it seems you're the one I been searching for
You fit those criteria.
and yes you're the one.
But, you do not know about it.

Cause I Feel That You're Too Good For Me. D;
please tell me myfeeling is wrong
&
how I wish you could wish me good luck for the race
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com