posted at3:49 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hi Hi!;D
Well, my day started off by waking up at 5.10am?(around there) Packing all the items that are needed for the morning competition, Spare shirts, water bottle, full vest attire, bible, spike etc etc.
Reach school around 6.40 BUT WE TOOK CAB AT 7. nabeeeeeei. why am I so agitated about it? cause Avi dont not have enough time to warm up.

On The Cab...
The driver never stop talking. Only our teacher happily entertaining him. IDK why she bother to entertain him back too. SO! both of us go to our own LaLa Land. I couldn't fall asleep as the driver keep waking me up and tell me all the junk things in his mind. Whathe.=.=" so yeah yeah, left ear in, right ear out & I realised the uncle try to cheat our money! He follows the crowd instead of driving his own way. I bet the teacher didn't realise, he purposely drove to the lane that have a long straight line, which is JAM, and start driving bit by bit & our $ also rise bit by bit too! I was so pissed off and Avi realise that he only left 15 mintues to warm up. End up he also start to boil. Ga Ga. we request the uncle to drive faster and he kp back. nabeeeei. what is this maaaan. LOL

Once Fish and Avi alight from the cab, avi went to warm-up, while I go place all the stuff. UNFORTUNALY, I GOT NAG BY COACH. WAAAAAH! well, that shouldn't have happen. Went down to help avi strench his leg and went back up to grandstand to take video for Avi 800m Finals. Taped the whole process down and Wahahahahahaha! Avi Got Himself a sliver medal!
suppose to get 1st but... LONG STORY. complicated process takes place afterwards. complicated.

Then my turn next to warm up. I was in the mood to run. I swear. Desmond Boey KaiJie is in my heat, AGAIN!;D This national keep running with him and even in national junior. so I warmed properly and did hurdling with him. hahas. He's a a nice fellow after all.
At the starting line, what I see right in front of me are, hurdles-.-" 80m hurdles. The image is like seeing zebra all around the track -.-" LOL.

The process of 100m hurdle

As each of us were given comand to get ready, i was in lane 6, desmond was in lane 7. LOL. each of them shouted 'Ah!' just to losen their tension. so i came up with ' He Ah!' and everybody started look at me>.< ( shouldn't have done that) When the gun went off, MY REACTION WAS SAME AS DESMOND. LALALALALALAs. crossed the first hurdle together but I lost him at the rest 9 hurdles-.-" HAHAHAHAHAS! Of course, I chased him. but the more I chased, the gap between me and him got wider... soon, I got in the 5th position-.-" But in the end, I crossed the line as 3rd or 2nd finisher for my heat and of course desmond finish 1st with the timing of 13.4! Ohmy. Walked back while most of them were dying on the track. Ask coach how was it and she said, 'You run damn slow. maybe might no qualify.' she added, " you didn't even run all out just happily follow others." hahas. she's kinda right though. cause 1H is more like my training instead of race. LOL. Bus back Seng Kang and Avi inform me the result. WUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAS! I, LIN SHIYI, IS THE 9TH QUALIFER FOR THE 100M HURDLE. which means, i was this close to get into finals. this close! the difference was like 0.14 second to get my 8th position slot. well, Overall , the race was nice and enjoyable. no stress but playful.

lalalas. i did something stupid at compass. shall not mention here. come ask me youself~



Desmond boey
I fake a smile so he wouldn't see. LOL( he really never see this picture at all)
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com