posted at7:48 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
wowowowowowow!
okay anyway, money and life had suddenly come across my mind. I was wondering. Life really need money. Especially when you wanna get a
Life, you really ought to have more money.
But! what does your life mean when your life are busy working = Lifeless?
There's 2 encounter i had in this year. ' Wanting to get something , but , after getting, you will will..." ( darn i dont know how to explain, i will just put it this way)
'( after getting something, you will just.. CHEY, is only something)
National, and iPod touch. like.. ahhh! So much of hardwork, what I've long for is a medal. so much of hardwork, i finally got my touch. however, i dont really need it. all I need is music and video and even pictures. So ya ya ya! frankly saying, most teenagers working so hard is for a temporary pleasure, agree? please tag >>
I'm curious*
so back to the question, Life short of money, it doesn't mean life uh!? weirddddddddddddddddd!
so much of instant pleasure for life - eh, dont anyhow think if you are - can cause such a big hole in the pocket. If you from rich family background, I got nothing to say la.
WOWOWOWOWOW!
A Different Cause Differences.