posted at8:20 PM by Shiyi
Monday, March 30, 2009

Great show, Rebecca is so darn hot! & Brandon is suave too! xD

Went to school. nothing much but keep doing questions during Amaths lesson. 
played Brenda's ukulele  during recess time and I got hooked on it! =D
 
went to amk hub to catch Confessions of a Shopaholic. Spend Spend Spend! and lose your Dignity and Pride.

before the show, I was playing ukulele everywhere! well, like i said, I got hooked on it and all eyes are on the small little guitar and amazed by the sound it produce! bused back seng kang and had a short mugging session with brenda in Mac. Went to find Valerie to chat. Go off after caroline and sukchun( sorry if i spelled your name wrongly) come find valerie too.

HOME-D

you, are just different from others. I will wait!;D

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com