posted at4:30 AM by Shiyi
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Guess what? I just reach home.
Anyway, I will post everything tomorrow=]
I will understand sooner or later but I ain't wanna let you go. Yet?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sat. 28 march.
went out to meet adeline and melody to go for RSH ware house sales. whooooooooop! only left with a few items, so only bought a shoe bag. & i bumped to, paul . LOL. he travelled all the down just to get his water bottle. sooo.. wow. but he said it's all worth. after the ware house sale, i went hougang to meet my boyfriends while M & A went back to seng kang to have their dinner.
The following actions prove that LSY really got S.T.M
After i alighted from the train and tapped out from the station, I THEN REALISED I LEFT MY STORY BOOK WITH MEL. so guess what, i have to take train down to seng kang again and travel back to hougang. tssssk! just nice. i got back at hougang at 7pm, and we went to eat 5 star corner . actually thought of pooling at hougang plaza, but since today is Earth Hour day.
We rushed down to esplanade to witness the lights off. chee sen was so enthusiastic about the event, he actually bris walked out off the station. BUT, WUHAHAHAHA. WE WERE 10 SECONDS LATER TO WITNESS THE WHOLE DARN THING. Anyway, earth hour doesn't seems like earth hour at all. majority of the lights were still on and concert in the dark became concert under the light.
we enjoyed the live band performance and i swear the lead singer is super hilarious and her laughter sounds like nawal's! the lead guitarist tabbing awed us. en wei and i were wondering when is our turn to perform at esplanade. ;DD
it ended at 11 pm but our ass got so numb that we couldn't moved . well, we decided to pool pool and we proceed to marina sq. heheheheheh. I couldn't concentrade on my last 3 games so yeah, i lost. AND AGAIN! I LOST TO LESTER AGAIN. that was a perfect slice , but... Tssssssssssk! went to play drum mania. whooooooooooooooop! shiok!
we went to watch street racing, hahahahas. it was super noisy. their pick up can almost cause deaf in our ear and i wonder what will happen to them if traffic police caught them in action? LOL.
NR is super long. aint wanna elaborate. i only can say, thank god that enwei was on the phone with me. if not i really will miss my bus stop.
end. photos, soon. bye.