posted at11:53 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, March 14, 2009
WAAAAAH! THE BEST DAY. 14 MARCH.
woke up 5 am this morning and took free transport cab down to
Swissotel.
whoooooooooop! morning duty is 10 times.... 10 times! lighter than the night!
After work, proceed down to The Max Pavilion to finish up my conference session. I dozed off while waiting for
colin.
wuhahahaha! seriously I'm exhausted . despite of my sleeping the day before, I still manage to last till now. there's a
Special reason:)
had lunch AND SUBWAY, together, and we chat
alot while meditating the sermons.
HEH!
I shall just jump to the delirious? concert!

(picture from google image)
yeah! they are still as rock as before. let some history with you guys about this outstanding rocky christian band. they started out in early nineties
, this band member includes martin smith, Stu Garrard, Tim
Jupp, Jon Thatcher and stew smith but he have joined till 2008.
they have lots of wonderful songs such as Majesty, i could sing of your love etc etc.
Recently, they went on tour and making
miracles by performing in countries like
India,
Indonesia, sharing the word of God though singing. they shared a story
India, and how children actually pulled their mum along with them and sing song with them &. . . . .. after hearing this story, i can sense my whole body got chilled and this very anguish feeling gushing through my whole entire body, my organs. '
this is the song that have delicate for all children around the whole, All God's Children'
Owww, my heart sank for those children after I sang the song.
whoooops, they will be performing for service tomorrow again! cant wait. the lead singer, martin smith got a strong vocal and his vocal range is extraordinary wide, and very smoothing!
heh!
back to the part the conference, darn i cannot remember what is the word, its
pronunciation sound like
Kar-
Ver-
Nace .
ya so, we always have a way to express ourselves by confessing to him or through thanksgiving.
i have learnt that we have to convict whatever we own to God and give whatever we can.
we must remember the cross, the purpose in following him , if not life is meaningless. So
shiyi! don't make your own decision through your wisdom, as we have to discuss with father Lord in heaven! Life will change dramatically by believing in Jesus Christ. Sweet* thus, everyone today have an opportunity to ask for changes today!=]
Changes have made & i have to do is to wait for 3 or more months to see the result=]
Overall for the day, I really sense the changes in me not only on emotion itself but also on my physical. all I wish, is to have a . ....... .. ......... .. through this .... ! my secret between me and him!
I believe in You as you're the only one.
Ciaos