posted at9:23 AM by Shiyi
Monday, March 16, 2009

Had been thinking throughout the night and even when i sleep, something just flash pass me and i have to wake up to check through the words of God.
just few days before, i think is sat, i got this wonderful verse which i got stunned by it. 
Romans 15:7 'Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God' after i read it, i been meditating for the entire day and i finally understand. 

yesterday night,  I got this verse while praying, Romans 12: 19, and it says  "Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: " It mine to avenge; I will repay" says the Lord."
I realised everything is beyond my control, I can't see things with my naked eye but he can! and thus, he answered my questions! do not take no revenge, my friend.

I got jerk up this morning some of some dreams. or maybe i should say is just a dream.
okay, the dream is terrible, hope it will not happen in life. May God Bless Her.

I greeted father this morning and this verse flash through my head. Revelation 18:5 ' for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered crimes' 
I totally have no idea what is it referring and this verse added on in my head. Ephesians 5:12 " For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret" . I got traumatised . i seriously, shocked. 

lastly, I m so depress after reading this. John 3:19. but do read on till verse 21.
God Bless!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com