posted at9:03 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, March 26, 2009

jas,fish,brenda,pohyee,keege!



too fast too furious

pohyee,priv
pohyee,priv, enwei's back
wee long! ;D

I am feeeeeeling like shit now. I cant believe it. those words you have said, really make me speechless. at least from the bottom of my heart, I know I am fond of you. 

School-ed! Geog lesson was fine, I finding it more and more interesting, especially in tackling those twist and turn questions. MT/mute. emath! took pictures as you can see above. her lesson. whooooooooooop. lesson as usual after recess.. 
Had a very effective assembly today . is about how to have a better relationship .

Amaths s.s.p was fun! i bombarded weelong and gary for a few questions and they could not answer my questions;DDD but eventually we got the solutions, in the end.

Accompany sean t wait for sean's . and blah blah. talk chat and talk. ziyi and grace came back. 

that's all for the day. I am not on the right track now, i still feeeeeling like shit now. 
Ciaos. 
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com