posted at10:48 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, March 19, 2009

morning blues ;) -_-"
Went work, again, again, today. work up as usual 5am just to catch my cab down to work.
I realised I have never once got out the hotel without any injuries at all. Today itself, i got 2 bruise on my leg. ahhhhh!
Anyway, today I have been traveling around 'Singapore'. I started the destination from Bras bersar to orchard to canning to padang, i even took flight to indiana and got into a room call enterprise . hahas!
I was posted to Bras
bersar to work this morning, and I am the ONLY one guy working today. but
i'm fortunate to have a regular worker to attached to me. Yeah, we did our work, but we also did something in the dark, WE ATE GUEST'S BREAKFAST! /
milo cereal! yum yum!
Got bore after meal, as most of the guest have finish their meeting and leaving their plates behind, richard(the team leader for orchard), asked me to go help out. tsk tsk. This is when i got injured. I have to split the room up to 4 different section and because I am the only guy, i have to do all the heavy load stuff such as carrying table, stacks of chairs to the room. I think due to my clumsiness in the morning, I ACTUALLY ALLOWED THE TABLE TO ROLL OVER MY LEG. not only that, i didn't manage to let the table land properly, IT SLIDED DOWN AND HITTED MY KNEE! AHHHHHHHHH! as usual, after i rub my injuries , i went back t work. Setting

wearing
undergarment
fitting

done! neat? ;D
After break, i went around to look for work to do but there's nothing left to do.
HEH! when to play in the store and eat, eat eat. i got so bore and play with thumb-nail ;D /

Star! twinkle twinkle!
End up chatting with
siska(an
indo-
chinese female team leader)& I asked her to allow me to make cappuccino and she
agreeed!
wuhahaha! I made 1 cup and the guest remarked on my cappuccino
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He said " the taste is better than i thought!"
Sunddenly! I got called to raffles ball room to do refreshing and got drag back to do setting for the next day. -.-" look at the difference, I got so piss off after I completed setting the black netting and got ask to change to the white netting. Ta-ma-de.

compare
SEEE!! ;[
went to find Brenda,
Cai Hui
Qing,
Khoo Shumei,
Tai Qi Xiang,
Tanmengliang and
valerie after my work. Caught "Hotel For Dogs"and the show is very nice, i think the duration of show should be longer,
why? so that i can
seeee friday longeeeeeeeeer! (
friday is a dog
btw)
When Chomp Chomp to makan and had frolick!

i shared this with
meng liang and it cost 7 bucks(rounded up). ;D nice nice!
Ciaos.