Surprises! saw
sean &
sean's ,
yh and
yh's, Bump into old school mates, and happen it is a friend of mine,
Zhen yi! saw
navin & angela too!
thought of going out to complete my stacks of homework but couldn't find anyone. so went out with adeline to epic centre to get my Ipod case. both of us had a hard time choosing our items. Ahhhhhhhhhh! but I had purchased a solid hard casing in the end! ;DD met her sis and went down to far east. I saw Sean/'s yh/'s while they doing their shopping. on our way back to compass after saying bye and all to them and I BUMPED ON ZHEN YI! hahahas. he's a really awesome. 42 pointers now in NYJC ! met melody in compass , had dinner together and all home sweet home.
now watching the channel 8 show. sadly to say, a girl got dump before her marriage cause she lose her virginity. well, life is like drama. is common. saddening .
all should be forgotten. that's the truth.
I still cant face it. Cant.
yeah, old flame should be forgetten.