posted at8:32 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, April 2, 2009

200th post! lol.

I had fun in school today! ( I said this cause I have to say I had fun in school-.-")
Poon ah Poon....! her lesson is getting more and more ohmygossssh. i dont get why the equation must always be in negative whereby it also can be change to positive. tssssk!

had english remedial. By Mrs Danapal. coool uh? she looks like she is in her forties BUT THE TRUTH IS! she has already retired at the age of 60 in 2007. so... just imagine how flawless her face is.( did i use the word in a right way?)

After school amaths ssp. no comment. 

stay back in school with sean. dinner at kfc, but i didn't eat. and Home.

yeah. Give Up on us. you got me speechless.


world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com