posted at11:11 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, April 25, 2009

aha! 3rd post. crazy.
went out to meet adeline and melody at Tampines 1 during the evening period.
walked around the mall. Frankly speaking, there isn't must stuff for GUYS to shop eh? hmm..
proceed to tampines mall to withdraw money and had dinner at Pasta Mania. 
I promise I will not eat their food that often anymore. eeeeeeee!
return to Tampines 1 to eat Frolick. ah! only got original flavour. but still eat la. shared Cup C with adeline as melody can finish Cup B herself. 
went to talk bus 27 with them as I also going down to Hougang to meet those guys. pool a little from 8.45 onwards. I vet my anger on the balls. the feeling darn shiok. but I still feeling like shit,now?
didn't wanna stay any longer and home sweet home.
 
can you spot any difference in me? ;D
Adeline - Shiyi
Shiyi - Melody
Melody - Adeline
Frolick!
Frolick!


take it the hard way, shiyi.
or maybe just hear the good stuff.
she is a ___wonderful girl.
She ___ meet your expectation and she has ___ legs.
her mind is ___ optimistic 
she's never wrong.(nothing to censor)
even if you see her down the road in 10 years time,
you will be ___ at her.
whatever it is, she just ___ the right person for you.
& shiyi, you're a devil. in her eye.

so what if i write this all stuff? I still cant get over you.
  

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com