posted at3:06 PM by Shiyi
Monday, April 20, 2009
Whole school skipped school today. Funny right? We cahoot to prank teachers.
Nah.. Don't believe my stupid shit crap.
TODAY IS ELEARNING DAY!
Completed my amaths online test in 12 minutes in the morning? As I was late in meeting Seam Yue Heng Si Hui Serene and Ying Qing.
Rushed down to Vivo and realised that I'm the earliest;DDD!
Went vivomart to get our stuff and took monorail down to sentosa.
Sentosaaaaa is transforminggggg! New tram, new speed. Incomplete buildings are completing real soon and IR too!
We settled down at siloso beach and began with beach volley. SHIOOOK!
I will blog again afterwards. At ps currently , waiting for my show to screen and I shall go look for my books nooow!
~~~~~Edited~~~~~ continue~~~~
most of us got tired after playing and i got bruise on my side plam now. pain pain!
as the sky was filled with dark clouds, everyone feeling also got moody. sean.. ying qing.. tsk tsk!
So I try to act hyper? humph! hahas! keep asking si hui to take pictures of us. I will just post the pictures of what I had done at the shore. ;D
(pictures here)
got mud massage from sihui and guys and is really darn shiooooooooook! rub and rub, and now my skin is smoother!
went vivo to check out movie timing and all. but i couldn't make it for the timing. so train down to Plaza sing to watch my 17 Again! I have sufficient time to buy stuff such as book drink chips and etc stuff for the show. well, yes, i sumggle in those stuff though;D
I got caught by mark, zac efron, speech or lines. 'Everyone seems happier when I'm out of the picture. ' and the way he plead for the 2nd chance really stunned me. I only can thought of some triangle? like... if you know who are just... think nothing . s
dasyrevyllaerm'i,das.wonsutatsehtofesuac,hud,erutcipehtfotuosiehnehw,yttihs,ylgu,ytsansmeesuoytuberutcipruoyfotuom'Inehwreippahsmeesuoy,eurt
alright. after show train back home. I really a kind soul willing to spare some time to chat with me. really ten queue very much.