posted at11:17 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, April 4, 2009

just wake up! time to get new spec
HI HI!
okay.
whoooooop! i slept for 14 hours and i have exceeded my personal record.
went to rivervale to complete my homework but I only manage to complete emaths. Still got amaths and chemistry to finish up. ahhhh. well, maths is taking too much time. AGREE?! crap.
had combo 1 before going off.. and.... see for yourself...

ohmyyy. is not filling at all all all!
went compass around evening period to purchase a book.
I feel guilty to lose that book as this is not my book, beside that, I also lose the bookmark which attached to the book! ahhhhh.=[ the one and only bookmark in the whole? oh well...
saw Ck and joined him and tew . went to eat, crap. and went to pool at the last minute. steady.
played 3 rounds. wah. I love cutting/sliding the balls man. that kinda satisfaction can never be replace beside cutting those balls again and again and scoreee!
after that. home.
seeing couples everywhere, it's alright shiyi, you deserve it. study and work hard in future. still got plenty of opportunities .
*exhaling breathhhhhhhhhhh*