posted at9:11 PM by Shiyi
Monday, April 6, 2009
"Confronted with poon in the afternoon"
kao kao kao!
nothing much about school today.
emaths ssp was the most irritating shit for today. bloody miss poon.
I had no choice but confront with her after everyone left class room. DARN.
firstly, she was late for lesson, not only that. Secondly, she ask us to do her revision paper whereby she dont even wanna go through with us! darn. idiotic.
she said something which got me very furious.
"shiyi, I can tell you, I have 2 students got As for their emaths last year. and i can tell you, is very easy for you to score Ace In N and not for O"
bloody kuku! I believe if Mrs Ong still in Seng Kang, she will be able to get half of the class to score Aces canxzsxzsxzs =.=". gonna bloody prove to her that she's WRONG!
even miao miao also can't be bothered to consult her in emaths.
Had enough of crap. pictured and will be posting soon.
this is all i can find.

jas fish