posted at7:10 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Laugh Laugh Laugh! 
just for the sake of laughing. i need a good laugh before moving on. Shit!

alright schoool... YA! PE LESSON! oh myyyy, it took half of my energy away for the day. we keep doing exercise and run run run and back to exercise again. -.-"
got back my chinese paper and I failed my 3rd chinese test, crap. all got so lazy to copy and everyone started sleeping so I took out guitar and start playing in class.
after school chatted with brenda about tomorrow jamming stuff  and all. sat down with tew to start to write song. we completed half of it and both of us are into the song already!

that's all for the day.
& I
 have something in my mind.
I just can't put into words,
all I need is time.
You're so sweet.

only you can make it happen again. you.

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com