posted at11:59 PM by Shiyi
Friday, April 10, 2009

Pa! my spiritual father, kian seh=]
Hello
peops peopsssssss.
I had a long day but the day seems to be so short for me! ;(
woke early in the morning to exercise just keep my butt firm so next week jinbee wouldn't talk so much. hahas!=.='
Wash , dress up and set off to Eugene's house.
It took me 1 hour to travel from tampines to Clementi. WOW. of course, I dozed off in the train.
but that's not the end of my traveling yet. I still ought to change bus and walk through 17 HDB and and and... ya. that's it. don't you find it troublesome? ya.. bit. but is my duty to make an effort of it. why? CAUSE IS GOOD FRIDAY! ;D
Sherwin & I were the I/c for games and Sherwin was the one who came out with this game. Thank you, Bro!
watched video and Jun Hui shared with us his testimony . I thought a lot after seeing and hearing from both. I wondered why this could happened to me & why that must so and so but I got the answer in the end. when? during pool.

junhui! sharing his testimony*

sherwin and eugene ;D

weihao=]
we broke into our own cell and start sharing. after which, MAKAN! took out Ian's guitar and play while the rest playing Wii~
travel back to Hougang to meet my dearest and scandal for dinner. -.-" It sounds retarded.
had pepper lunch and ku ku Adeline was craving ice-cream so badly , despite of her metal hardcore teeth. so guess what, she had Galere while people who are poorer like me & mel went to eat Mac's Ice-cream. and... home sweet home? not yet. not so fast.

Look at my girl/friend! nah, she's not =] i still missing someone one one one who got
Ahhhhh from me! ;D
met up with boyfriends classmates for pooling session . Ck, Enwei, Yue Heng, lester Anders, Yu tong, Sean, Chessen, zhan quan. we opened 3 tables and the ball start rolling.
I swear promise I wouldn't bring my gf to pool in future. is a chaotic place to go. ohmyyy.
(mind and eye is what i got, an additional title was added to it. was is all planned? yeah, I believe. As I should not doubt you but believe you wholeheartedly)
didn't wanna stay any longer after my last match so I went home!



erm...

ayeee!

3 tables! in front, in front of the in front and in front of the in front of the in front!
just trying to be gunny with in front!
whoooop i took 50mintues to post. is already 12.54pm!