posted at9:02 PM by Shiyi
Monday, April 27, 2009

schoool schoool school!

English. as usual. Amaths, alright. is coool. fun.
Physic practical after recess! tssssk!
electricity practical. Ohms, Resistance, voltage, rheostat.

cool shit. i couldn't get the setting right at first. but i got everything in place after a helping hand from gary! thank you!
my readings are accurate and my graph was nice. i mean, really nice. shiyi, always remember,reading in 2 decimals points and write title clearly
funny conversation happened during the submission of graph paper.
I was prepared and ready to submit my homework to mdm tan but I see a lot of rejections of my friends paper from teacher at the same time, such as baqir, elaine, and people. I wasn't affect and who cares? I know i will get that full 5 marks, and that will do.

so when it comes to my turn, I started smiling and grinned on the others. I was expecting something positive from mdm tan after she sees my paper, but she said this to me instead, " WRONGL,YOU GOT 1 MORE MISTAKE. TAKE BACK". I was confused at the moment and i couldn't find my mistakes at all!! wahhh. i went to compare with others paper. and i still couldn't find any mistake. i rushed back to her and start bombarding her questions. " where got? " " tell me la, where where?" "cmon la cher, just tell me la". she said this to me," i'm so gotta make you hate me, I purposely wanna piss you off. i want you to take the hard way to learn."

well, i know my mistakes now. sweeet!
back class. chinese. hmm. 

picture after school before poon poon lesson.

AHA! TODAY MATHS SSP IS REALLY VERY VERY FUNNY. MISS POON IS A HILARIOUS CREATURE. priv is such a rascal . keeep shooting miss poon at all directions and pushed the blames to bryan. and bryan have to his scapegoat eventually. ;DD

after school went compass mac. nothing but stone and stone. music music. till 5.15pm. and tew and yew came to join me. we started chatting and play my ipod games. Fun luhhh! ahas .
WENT TO FIND MY KINDER JOY. search high and low in compass and ended up buying it from from cold storage. 
went compass slack and saw a friend of mine! (:
shocking but yeah. changed uh? haha.

set off  from compass and thought of studying at the other corner in seng kang, but didn't in the end as time doesn't allow.  whatever it is. just ya. that's end of my day.

JOY JOY!
EEEEE. EYE. MY EYE

cannot drink is it?
drink drink
circuit. 
F. J. K
F.J.K
J.F.K
liz walking off. J.F.K

J.L.F.K
J.L.F.K's finger
missbrightside!
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com