posted at1:26 PM by Shiyi
Friday, April 24, 2009

weird day. my eye twiched. in fact, both of my eyes.

since morning, I have been asking people about the date. " people.. what date is today" , " 24.. "
& I got this weird feelings after I heard it. but.. I didn't really bother soon much till after school.
I started thinking about 24, 24, 24, 24, 24... weird..

uh huh! you know I know who you are just. ahh.
weird feeling, maybe bad, maybe good.
is nice to get the message, but our conversation don't last.
Shut Shiyi, M . O .

something which me and tew have written/came out yesterday. just ya.
I'm in love with a pretty girl,
and her is __________
walking out on the streets with her
you will be in love for sure
I'm drawn to your gravity of love.

cause you're so sweeet... so sweeet.
and i.. will fall for you . you . you 

& I..
have something in/on my mind.
I just can't put into words
all I need is time
I have remembered our happiest time
singing our song in the night
& love is what we trying to find.

Sweeeeet~
this songs.. Sigh.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com