posted at6:26 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Cmon la.. let me say this to the one who know who Im referring la.. i know you will read my blog .
Guy who treats you very well/nice/princess/thedreamgirlintheirmind/etc at the very start, you should start to feel something fishy, not me la! lol. crap. okay. dont you think why we always end up quarrelling like mad when we start to chat? cause i don't put a F* mask just to entertain you whereby I wouldn't even feel comfortable in the first place, i just speak my minds out even if is negative or positive. I am not a bloooody fake but a real Shiyi. remember i ask you to think? " just go and think la hor?" remember this irritating line? i gotta repeat it again, just think la hor. I read your blog and see who caused you in this state now? is it that guy who treats you real well at the start? I bet you must be thinking, "who are you? keep reprimanding me". okay i shall not elaborate any further. I willing to let you f*cukingxzsxzsxzs slap my to show you that I'm real with not a single mask.
so what if i'm a guy. FCUK guys.
I shall not type some more even though i still have=S but just something wanna say to you.
Do take good care of yourself and do not disadvantage of yourself(you should know what it means even though you keep saying you're dumb-.-") even if some guy really treats you real well. just be conservative & I believe you will(:
Okay! i'm going to blog for my day. no special lines for today.
went service and ken costa speaks today. he is chairman of aufa something, director of UBS.. and some more but cant remember.
went makan with spiritual pa and brothers and had cell group afterwards. it all started very well till..... ARGH. then all dismiss. -.-"
meet sean before going home to get my chem files, if not i really going to flunk both my science paper. landed ourselves with lizhi at compass with ck and tew. wowowowow.
chat lepak lepak. and now home.
I'm so going to flunk rest of my papers.. Darn. totally not in the mood to do anything but eat and eat and eat. ADELINE. I WANNA SAKAE! EAT TILL SONG LIKE THURS.
BYE