posted at5:46 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, May 7, 2009
School... hmmm.
I mixed sprite and Alize which contain 20 percent of alcohol in the morning and bring it to school and drink. why? dont know. feel like mixing something to drink today.
Brenda said she will laugh at me if I fall asleep in class . but I didn't;D no chance uh? need to organize my notes and file them up.
got back Geog test paper,deforestation, and it surprised me! whoooop !
went to compass with Brenda Paul shoe . but split with them once we reach interchange as they going to have Subway, while I going Mac again. but too bad, today mac was fully packed and I have no other choice but go KFC. Eat and start my SS revision.
tsk. KFC is not a conducive environment to study. the tables are no stable and got butch of... ya.
I stayed till brenda paul and shoe came to bid farewell and went popular after that. ohmy..
my heart kicks itself to overdrive.
tomorrow is the start of MYE! whoooop. excited and not really excited. CAUSE IS ENGLISH PAPER......DREADDDDD