posted at11:36 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, May 9, 2009


I have never seen any moon that bright, especially the one tonight. how i wish my path is as bright as the moon
i think i'm going write song tonight.
starting with..
Never seen any moon that bright,
like the one hanging in the sky.
how i wish you are here tonight
witness the bright moon with our eyes.
the day was going fine, till i saw the time.
the hands of clock don't seem to be moving
i started to whine & drank a glass of wine.
my phone vibrates and i got my self jumping
oh what you've said.. I'm not gotta hear
as i heard too much what you going to do.
Never seen any moon that bright,
like the one hanging in the sky.
how i wish you are here tonight
witness the bright moon with our eyes.
you have said too much and I'm not going to care.
i wouldn't let you have a chance to speak...... speak to me.
la la la la la, weird weird daaaaaaay.