posted at9:01 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, May 16, 2009



edited . pictures.

My day!.. dont go away, I want you to stay.. please dont go away.. even though you never make me suay.. but please dont go away.. I didnt understand you way.. but I will understand better if you are willing stay.. I tied my school lace.. and thought of your face.. recalled that place.. the place where I used to see your face.. your face just appear in my mind with 24/7 pace.. I tried to get you in many ways.. I STILL unable to make you stay.. you used to make my day.. but now you're away.. and i cant even see your face even I go back to the same old place.. 

LOL. Okaaaaay. basically, all i wanna start with is.. My Day!

met melody at starbucks before meeting pohyee.. I really going to flunk for the rest of the paper.. amaths.. chem.. ohmyyy. I got stuck in most of the questions and I have failed for my recent class tests.. whooooooooooop! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

priv joined us later and all I do was to read and read and read. dont even wanna practice amaths. siggggggggggggggggggggggh
adeline came around 4 plus to mug with us as she has laws" to study. pathetic* poly life also stress.

accompany adeline to buy dinner. saw some babes and adeline reaction was.. okay la.. not that good.. too short.. LOL. she's right. She(: is still the better ones

went home after that.. 

Fish & melody. we are not .. fill in the blank yourself.
all I want is your little short message. 
but when will that happen? =[

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com