posted at11:01 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 10, 2009
last post for today. and off i sleeeep. summarise what I have thought for today.
now i think back, I didn't regret to follow up doing all my regrets. kinda... imbecile, i know. but ya. it's true. I started off with nice conversation but quarrel to meet my objective-which is to blunt things out. since soft way is not influential , so why not taking it the hard way? like... ya!? just like beach need to have hard engineering when soft engineering cant withstand the wave.
AHA! someone find it very fierce.
and.. being alone is the best d*mn thing. i know it may be hard to comprehend to some people but the fact is, you're actually thinking something which you will never thought of. (it may be positive or negative)
hmmmm.. ya, i shall not feel sad for girl who got taken advantages, as they wanted it to be that way. quote from my powerrrrrrrrr book,revolution 18:5" for her sins are piled up to heaven and Gods has remembered her crimes" Amen
well, best quote for today.
God is in Control, We are in Command.