posted at10:12 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, May 20, 2009



Amaths paper was tough. i already got like... 35 marks flew away!? tssssssk. never mind.
went to eat lunch with tew ck, py, priv lester. AHA. crap and crap and crap.
went off to find adeline and melody as they are in Starbucks. heh. disturb them. 

on my way home, I saw ck anders and yu tong. so went back to CC to play basketball. but i team with whelan and malcolm and ck instead.

Home-d and Out, again.
went compass to buy some fruits as it is not very nice to go people to have fondue empty handed. so went to buy grapes. ;D top up my card and off to brenda house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL! I'm blogging at the bus stop before expressway canzxszxs! Aha the fact is I miss my bus.. Erm.. Not that miss la!!
Have a great time at brenda's house webcam photo dance. haha! Seems like there's no practical tomorrow!

Pictures, tomorrow.
~edited~
The true is, I pretent to look at my iPod. I didn't wanna clench that 'argh' feelings anymore/ or a sudden rise of emotion from... no where.. 
I always wanna add on something, but I think, is best not to. As I shall whine no more.
Shark; Shut Shiyi Shut; Shark

Bye, 4 more days.
thanks for the wishes, but is not about exam anymore. I aint giving a d*mn.
Sad. I changed. Change for the worse.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com