posted at8:00 PM by Shiyi
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Conclusion>.< =] =) (:

even though we have been on and off for the past 3 years but I really do enjoy messaging you as you never put 'lol' in the conversation and you're straight-forward. back to secondary 3, it all started pretty smoth but due to some misunderstanding such as my friend, melody uh?, and we didn't get together. Till now, I still think is such a waste. 

I love both CNY outing, is always you're the one that does the shopping for me and all I have to do is.. try and try and try. Hahahahaha! I still remember last year, mouse year, we went to walk around and enjoyed the night view together. ohlalalala! 

V's day. funniest & the most enjoyable date ever. I can't stop smiling on how you hint me for V's day. and how you want me to ask you out, but I still asked you out in the end HAHAHAS. I still remember I was doing my house chore and listening to radio. Vivo, movie, slumdog millionaire, mart. ahhhhhhh. So fun canxzsxzs!! =]]
>.< =X ^^

though I knew/expected that things will changed after you step into poly. after it really happen. & i didn't have the gall to ask you out canxzsxszx-.-" so the only time I could meet you after V's day is... the day to pass you your present, which is like the recent... Sunday?(: In fact, those hours I've sacrificed for the present definitely worth for that an hour of conversation(:  

shall not post anything sad.. wait. I dont think/remember we have any sad moment uh?=]
though you have someone you like and I have expected that.
But I'm sure that you will still be my friend and the one who going to do shopping for me again!

wondering who is the person? wait loooooooooooo! 
lol. I have created this since sunday? and now i finally dare to post >.<

you answered my question and I didn't answer yours.
but I believe you are smart to know what's in my mind now, 
or even after reading those passages. 
that's what I feel and it's real. but, Shiyi, S.U.M.O. !
to the same person. and is. M

V1
I'm in love with a pretty girl, 
and her name is ___
walking out on the street with her.
You will be in love for sure
I'm drawn to your gravity of love
Pre-C1
cause you're so sweet.. so sweet.
and I will fall for you you you
C
& I, have something in my mind,
but I just can't put them into word
All I need is time
You, are the only one I like
& i have nothing much to ask,
all I want is you..... by my side.
V2
Love is what I see in us
even though we have started too fast.
those memories we used to have,
I will never ever forget
this shows that you're the one I need
Pre-C2
back to the place, where we first met
by mistake, and I have no regrets 

(C)
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com