posted at10:12 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 24, 2009
skipped service today. sad. =(
remember I had some marathon? ya... tired.
nothing happen for the day till evening period. Travelled down to hougang to pass someone things and went to walk around. >.<" you're like a sweet chatterbox.. hmm.. !! Shiyi, S.U.M.O!
walked and bus to compass after saying byeeeeeeeeeee.
suppose to meet enwei today. but he cant make it. but brenda and paul were nice enough to accompany thankyou guys! and song.. completed.
I need you to know
i need you to see
exactly what you meet to me
Cos I've never felt,
this way before
there's no one, no one quite like you.
so take me whole and breath me in
I wanna live this day
like I've never felt before
i just give and give and give
while you just take and take then leave.
oh why-hy -hy, I'm so not over you
I can't get you off my mind
awake but dreaming all the time
oh how-ow-ow am i suppose to know
that you singing one last time
lets go but i can't find those words..
to make this right
( back to starting)
paul walked with me to bus stop and homed!
Shiyi is free man!>.<