posted at11:40 PM by Shiyi
Thursday, May 21, 2009
THURS!
MY PRACTICAL EXAM!
physic was really a tough one. the circuit and the kuku jockey really cmi. KEEP GIVING ME DIFFERENT READINGS!
Chemistry was tricky. if you never read the question properly, whoooop. AHA! there goes your elements.
-Zinc carbonate
-Zinc nitrate
went gym after that. nothing much. trying to tone but end up sitting down there stone. Well, I tried to tone all right..
back to compass to take bus home. while waiting for bus, i saw hao jie. he kinda sad over.. but IT'S ALRIGHT DUDE! =] he accompany me till bus come.
Got home and went to... okay. I seriously forgot what I've done. shower , DRESSED! and went back to sleep. cute uh? dressed nicely and go sleep.
got shaken up by a dream and realised I'm late for the meeting. rushed down to Ehub, with my drinks,alize.
in fact, I was punctual. hahaha!
had a long discussion and decided to go liang house to drink. I'm going to blog till here. rest. pictures. I will according to the time.

before.

>.<


blood shot eye

SUCKERRRR. liang's dog.

sprit volka alize!

heeeeeeeh. drinkinggg.

FISHY!


whooooooop. burning.

py still trying to smile.

py seriously cant make it.

dancing. LOL. candid shot la.


fishy. brenda.

ah beng. -.-"

On the phone with tew. and py, cmi

BLOODY KUKU. she wore my slipper and vomited ahh ahhh!

bit tipsy.

shumei, CMI. brenda, cant stop laughing.

drunk. >.<" LOLLOLLOL!

no. i'm not

meng liang

angie, thanking the god that brenda finally drink

drunk. LOLLOL

love?

YEAH. IS LOVE

Sistaaaa!

twist!

rocker.
if only i drink abit more, right Angie? then i will vomit like you guyssss.