posted at9:55 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 3, 2009

tsskk. i just visited adeline's blog.
breathless, fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough.
whatever canxasxzsx

nap in the afternoon and woke up a few times due to dreams and breathlessness. weird.
dreams..  dreams..
OH YA, I dreamt about my school gym. there are new machine and equipments. and some weird machine which I have never seen before at outside gym. 
&
i dreamt about stress, I was too stress for the paper(which paper? I have no idea) then I wept and wept till i see myself falling on the floor with pool of blood. LOL.
&
i dreamt about spectacles, i only slept for 5 minutes and this dream happened. i saw this $1380 spectacles, and it is own by a owner, who? don't know, ask me luh. This owner fond of the spectacles very much and wears it every single minute, even when it is not in good condition. until one fine day, it breaks. so someone have gift this owner a new design of specracle. it costs $2275 it didn't amaze the owner. however, the owner just wear it as an appreciation and leave(leave, not dump) one side. then time goes by, the owner got used to the new spectacle. the dream ended very fast with a conclusion.
if now, your $1380 spectacle in good condition as it has been sent for repair
& both spectacles are just right in front of you, $1380 and $2275
Which will you choose? 
one which has broke before but has recovered
&
the one you got used to it as it started off by appreciating the gift

hmmmmm.o0
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com