posted at9:34 PM by Shiyi
Sunday, May 10, 2009
i'm not going to blog about my day or my thoughts, but blog about one of my cyber friend.
WendaLim
whoooooooooop! She's my 3 years cyber friends and we have never met before. Guess what, I even pass her facebook quiz uh!? 80%++ . okay quite dumb though.
We knew each other since sec 2. not through maple, gunbound or whatever. I got her email from Some magazine. (ya, I am reading it still-.-") it all started of by trying out my luck by adding her and like duh, we didn't chat la-.-" but we still end up talking - talk not chat. ever since then, I cant be bother to read the back section.>.<
hmmmm..
I only cant remember she got upset over her X and all I did was to console her, & her entries was depressed. erm erm.. still got what uh? YA! that's once both our PM were criticising Ah Bengs & Lians. so we both started sharing/mocking what we have seen from them, such as, skinny jeans with funny colours, strip shirt, the way they speak, the way they type-euux worsx ishh. LOLOLOL.
those encouragement we gave each other Ns and Os paper even though we still complained about the papers and stuff. wow. that's so cool.
there's some occasion we have to HTH talk cause of some reason. AHA. I think she knows more things that others. cause i know she wouldn't even spread! (sorry guys i also know you people have glued it quite well too=])
Now, she's happily with her love and hardly see her depress. I also feel happy for her la!;D
right?=) wen[da]nny!
! all the best for your Os!
okay. that's all about my cyber friend=]