posted at11:27 PM by Shiyi
Saturday, May 30, 2009

BLEAH! or EHHHH!
went compass in the early morning to meet Melody and Adeline.
both were studying while I, just sit there and serve net. >.<
melody abandoned us & went off to celebrate ermmm ummmm oww ehhh's birthday.
how great uh?;D
tried to study but ended up chatting with adeline. My mood changes after having that conversation with Adeline. tsssssssk.
went popular and ciaos home
Darn, I got stop twice today for some agent thingy. TWICE EH!
they stopped me and i told them I am still a student but they dont believe till i show them my ezlink card. how great la.
and another one, this lady tapped my shoulder and ask me where am i studying at. i answered with "seng kang sec" & she reply, wow. good job, you look chao lao. & my reaction was HAHAHAHHAHA!
bye. Im alone at all time. studying,shopping.
I never like to talk as much as before.
"Regrets is always too late"-de lian