posted at7:33 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
School was perfectly fine.
Brenda wasn't in school. storm took over her place, wuhahahahah! -.-"
chatted with hui qing and she brainwashed me that maths has no logic. ahhhhhhh! maths...
O's listening compre today.. great.. there are series of answer.
c,d,b,d,b,d,c,b,a,d<<<>c,d,d,d,b,d,c,a,a,d
c,d,d,d,b,d,c,b,a,d
d,d,d,d,b,d,c,b,a,d
LOL. awesome.
went compass to get my HL milk from cold storage and back to tampines . and just reached home.
"I think I saw you while walking in to compass point. I wouldn't know how to react if i walk any slower. and, it was you in the end. The mix feelings were never that complex before but what can i do...............-.-" & you surprised me once I got home, I got your texts and I was lost instantly but delighted at the same time!(: didn't know what to reply but I did. just as usual.. I know.."