posted at7:56 PM by Shiyi
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
the chinese idioms are good. at least, I believe, this time round, i did well for my papers than last year. =]
Cai Da Bian got A1 with m for merit. insane freak. see the power of the chinese idioms, and not forgetting her dog-chase-tail theory have helped her. Congrats!
Congrats shoe too, she began to scream and run around as she jump from b4 to A1. thumbs up:)
well, i improved, b3 is good enough=] and people who passed, keep trying and time to believe in yourself!
well, yeah, a person who knows is enough, will always get enough. though things have not be right recently and I still uphold the words i believed, "just this week, next week(which means this week) will be back, promise(:" well, I smiled(: is perfectly alright. but what can I doooooooo. but, those memories is enough for me to remember.. then , by all means... sigh..