posted at9:29 PM by Shiyi
Monday, September 28, 2009



School was alright. nothing much but..... ouch.. my english result was... Hmmmmm...

anyway, first 3 periods was chem.
checking through answer and answer. I will do much more better for it. I can, I know & I will strive well for it!

Break and Geog.
wasn't that effective as Mr Gavin was going through river/coast. so helped pohyee in her questions.

and yaaaaa. English. improvement? YEAH! but still not enough.

went to compass right away after school. didn't know what to do ( cause I will just sleep and play once i got home) and I still got a reason behind it! hahaha. will be unravel in the later part of the post.

Completed ACS(br) and I dont understand some of the questions. >.<
stone and rot. HAHAHA. at least I did amaths alright... better than sleeping at home right...

Here is the best part... the reason...

Bus down to T3 for sales!!! hahaha! so typical.
well, this is hypothetical , who don't wanna grab the good stuff when they are at such a low rateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ( c'mon people, rate 5 stars for it)

shopped and walked around. hahha. Addidas, Cros, Fox, hahaha!
I have no idea why I'm so fascinated.

Cause there were unisexual materials, I called my mum down to shop too! haha. at least I'm mummy boy alright, i acknowledge that. HAHAHA :D

we shopped and purchased up to 100 plus. fair deeeeeeeeeeeeeal!

Trained home and now blogging:)


Dont you think the picture for today is soooooooooooooo nice!? :D
(erm, i cant show here)

world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com