posted at9:45 AM by Shiyi
Sunday, October 18, 2009

if only things will stay for awhile..
Hello Hello!:D

Shiyi is currently undergoing self-tremor. Hate it >.<
hasn't be studying for days, cause I study every alternate days. so you think. one week 7 days, half it and you only going 3.5 days.
see how pathetic I am, now-.-"

okay. I don't know where I will be after Os, blogging? upload photos? no idea people. just wait and see how. like what E' had said, 'why got troubled ? c'mon , life still goes on man' and B' said,' wow, i didn't know your past 2 years has been revolved with a person.'

great.. Life is like a formula, you just have to understand yourself and substitute the core values to it. But will you be able to get the final solution yourself is any other matter.

so , no sigh. ya. i dont wish to Boomz myself in the end.
world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com