posted at12:20 AM by Shiyi
Tuesday, December 22, 2009








WAH,first day know you treating you as 3 years old kid, NO PLEASE! :(

Screw me up la:( just cant get the message over. shiyi, you !@#$%^

okay, i have not blog a properly recent. let me blog like there's not tomorrow.

HAHA! DID YOU GUYS KNOW I WORKED FOR APEC? hahah!
that's retard retard please -.-" HAHAH. i remember seeing LKY and Hilary, LUCKY ME TO BE ABLE TO SERVE THEM PLEASEEEE ! but LKY really very tall. 1.73m? haha!
Guess what?
I got a certificate of appreciation so amuse and stun! hahaha. heard from my sis that it can be used for CCA/CIP hour. HAHA.
okay, christmas is just round the corner and 2009 is ending.
in a whole, 2009 is a year of learning and acceptance. despite of good, bad, positive, negative, credit, discredit, optimistic and pessimistic circumstances. there so much things that come and go and could hardly remember. right? our brain is so big, but we used it for daydreaming and make things so narrow in it. LIKE WHAT THE ME! HAHAH!:D
Hmm, this year i realised too much study will burn you out without knowing it? ridiculous isn't it? :(
so people, study is for knowledge but not for wisdom, wisdom only comes after learning from nonsensical stuff, or i should say, wisdom comes after knowing the truth and learn from it!:D

Even the wise man been through ups and downs. - right?

ending yo, 2009 yo, we are not super hero.. no no is I'm not super hero.
we cant change things with our control. As life goes on, we will realise more and more things cant be accomplished! BUT BUT! I'M GLAD FOR WHAT I SPOT/ FOUND /BEEN THROUGH AND EVERYTHING!
I'm able to find back my primary school basket ballers. Sup Bros! \m/ get to see wayne lim, wonderful classmates(all!:D), church mates-my cellgroup!=D, and who ever try to make my day even when I'm down-melody brenda, adeline paul meng liang, shoe angie, and alot!=] got invited to birthday party?! wow. Have wonderful teacher, gavin, poon maslinda bao zhu, mr raj ms neo and many many!:D A meaningful and learnable love life from veron!(: and a enjoyable mugging session at starbucks all the time and making useful notes for myself, and not forgetting angela to join me when she has her promo test and I got my Os, hope everyone i have communicate will be in good shape!

well, so many more to mention but like i said, I'm not a super hero, all i can do is to thanks them to know the wonderful side of my life and experience things which I could learn from it.

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU!:D

is ending soon, like what the sermon said two weeks ago, finishing well, no matter what, till now, i should be in the best condition to finish this race of 2009 well. Peops, I love you all and you guys have been my greatest blessing ever!

tc, my ♥s :)




world.stuff.crap.bs.com
Photobucket
LinShiyi


"the more you hide your feelings, the more they show.
The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow"
By: TwitterButtons.com